Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

Bummer for real.

Okay, so I'm a bum for the second time in my 26 years. It's fun! I quit my office job and I've never felt this fulfilled. No need to drive to Makati every rush hour. No need to work on the same account every single day. No need to layout and re-layout facebook tabs everyday. This is such a freedom for me.

Right now, I own a swimming school. Somehow, it helps me survive monthly.
Thank God for my students! Swimming will always be my savior.

The only thing that bothers me are my parents. They don't know that I don't have a full time job anymore. Well, the less they know, the better. But my routine sucks! I have to live the house in the morning and go home at night. Coffeebean, Starbucks and swimming pool are my new office now. :)

Anyway, hibernating from this crazy world is so rare. This can only happen once (or maybe more than once for others), so better make the most out of it. It's time to doodle again and create something wonderful. Game! Best bum days are yet to come! \m/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento