Miyerkules, Abril 6, 2011

Me and my job.

Okay, so this is all about me and my job. Don't think that I'm full of oneself. Anti-narcissism. It's not lengthy. I promise. I hate that too...
So yeah, here it is....
1. I want to thank Paulo Coehlo for writing The Alchemist. You made me realize that I should screw my first course. And I did! I shifted toMultimedia Arts. I'm still wondering why do we have defend our OJT works. 


2. My parents sent me to Dubai three months after my graduation. They didn't even gave me a chance to rest. Three months aint enough. I should have a one year interval before I land on my first job. Anyway,Leo Burnett Dubai hired me as an art director. It was cool. I handled Chevrolet for almost 3 years,and other accounts likeEmirates, Dnata and Oasis. 


3. During my LB days, I have designed and directed everything from packaging and identities to advertising campaigns and digital experiences. I am more creative when my AE points a gun in my head and force me to finish the brief asap. Pressure is an easy deal. Like squeezing an orange. When you squeeze it softly, not enough juice is pouring out. But when you squeeze it tightly, natural juices are running. -- this is not all the time. ok?


4. I know that not all work is good. There are ups and downs. Ideas - the most amazing thing in the world. Sometimes it'll fail. So what. Its okay to fail. Failure is fantastic. You get to learn from it.


5. I moved to Singapore then back to Manila. I want to explore, trying to see what else is out there for me. I love to learn. Well, who doesn't? I love to surround myself with people who are brilliant and extraordinary. They make me think differently. Its very inspiring. You get to learn from everything. But you just have to contribute and make them learn from you as well.... just so its equal. 


6. I have a dream of going to Cannes. I have a dream of creating something different. I have a dream....and I'm gonna make it happen. 


Told yeah its not long. Anyway, you can find me elsewhere online:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento